Camp week schedule
Camp Week is June 28-July 2, 2021. Please mark your calendars!
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Morning Exercise
- Camper Worship
- Bible Lesson
- Breakout Groups
- Monday, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- College Camp Director greeting
- Review of Bible Story by Bev
- Guys Night Out, Gals Night Out
- Tuesday, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Junko Concert
- Wednesday: *** live-stream might be available to view Main Camp evening program, please stay tuned... ***
- Thursday, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Review of Bible Story by Bev
- Talent Night or Sharing by Campers
- Friday, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Review of all Bible Stories by Bev
- Dance Night
Things you should have received by U.S. Mail
This year, unlike last year, you should have received US mailings prior to camp. We hope that these materials will help to enhance your and your camper’s experience as you participate in this year’s virtual camp.
Please consider familiarizing yourself with these materials prior to camp. That way, you will be able to ask any questions that you might have during the camper’s breakout time during morning session. Campers will also be able to share what they have worked on during the breakout time.
Please put them in a safe and easily identifiable place so that you will be able to locate during camp week. We shall not be mailing out replacement materials if they are misplaced. However, if you do not receive mailings prior to camp week, please let us know.
Here is a list of what you should have received via U.S. Mail:
- A camp roster with mailing addresses was sent to you so that your camper can write to others who attend this year’s camp (especially those in his/her assigned breakout group).
- You should have received a cover page for the camp roster via e-mail, which you can print out to staple as the front page of the camp roster. Please e-mail Bruce and Val if you did not receive this cover page via e-mail.
Arts & Crafts materials
- Crafts have been provided for each day of camp week. Please assemble each craft prior to their associated camp day, so that they can be shared during your breakout group that day. Clickable links to video instructions are below:
Camp week program material
- You should have received a camp booklet containing:
- Camp schedule
- Bible lesson questions for breakout time
- Suggested breakout group discussion topics
- Coloring pages
- YES/NO signs for your campers to use during daily Bible lesson
- A surprise item made specially for each Special Camp 2021 participant
Gals Night Out packet
- Gals Night Out project materials
- Please have these out and ready to work on during Gals Night Out, on Monday evening of camp week
- Sorry, guys…there is no packet mailed for Guys Night Out, but we’re sure that you’ll have a lot of fun nonetheless!
How to Connect
Zoom call-in information will be e-mailed to you prior to camp week; it will not be posted online due to security considerations. If you did not receive the connection information or have misplaced it, you may e-mail Bruce and Val to have it re-sent to you.
Virtual Post-Camp Reunion
Please reserve Saturday, August 7 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. in your calendars for a virtual post-camp reunion. A video presentation capturing highlights of this year's camp week will be shown during this time.
See you at Virtual Camp!
Again, thank you for enrolling your camper in this year’s JEMS Mount Hermon Virtual Special Camp 2021. We hope and pray that your camper (and his/her family members and caregivers) enjoys and is blessed by our “virtual” time together this year.
Val and Bruce.